II Symposium on Wound Care – Rio de Janeiro – Brazil 22 junho, 2007Posted by angiologiaonline in Eventos.
1 comment so far
(Temas do evento em Inglês)
- The Vascular Surgeon and the wounds
Basic Topics – General Concepts:
- Clinical approach of patients with chronic wounds
- Cicatrization – Tissue Repair – New Concepts
- Skin Anatomy and Wound Healing
- Management of Infected Chronic Leg Wounds
- Nutrition as Intervention on Chronic Wounds
- Approach to Wound Pain in Chronic Wounds
___- Wound Pain – Medical Management
___- Wound Pain – Invasive Management
- The Coast of Treating Chronic Leg Ulcers
___- Medical Approach
___- Governmental Approach
___- Supplemental Health Approach
- The Aetiology and Pathophysiology of Chronic Leg Ulcers
- Differential Diagnostic of Venous Ulcers
- Compression Therapy on Leg Venous Ulcer: What and When to Use
___- Pathophysiology of Compression
___- Compression Modalities
___- Cost-effectiveness of Compression Therapy
___- Multi-layer Dressing on Recalcitrant venous ulcer
- Chronic Venous Disease Treated by Ultrasound Guided Foam Sclerotherapy
- Venous Leg Ulccers – Surgical Treatment of Reflux
- Venous Leg Ulccers – Endovascular Treatment
- Identifying limb ischemia in Patients with Chronic Wounds
- Non-atherosclerotic Wounds
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers Guidelines
- Diabetic Foot – Neuropatic and Ischemic Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Debridement
- Special Footwears
- Definition and Pathophysiology
- Terminology and treatment
- Pressure Ulcer Prevention Program
- Wounds os Incommon Ethyology
- Malignant Wounds
- Oncologic Wounds
- Benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen in Wound Healing
- Others incommon ethiology
___- Metabolic Diseases
___- Sickel-cell disease
___- Pyoderma Gangrenosum
- Skin graft on chronic wounds: when and how do it
- Advanced Clinical Practices on Wound Healing Therapy
- New technologies on non-healing chronic wounds
___- Chronic Wound Healing and:
______:: Genic Therapy
______:: Angiogenesis: wound application
______:: Grow Factors
___- Skin Substitutes
- Physical Agents Therapy
___- Electrical Stimulation
___- Compression Pumps
___- Low frequency Laser
- Debridement – When and how do it?
- Alginates – Why and how do use?
- Activated coal – Why and how do use?
- Hydrocoloid – Why and how do use?
- Multilayer wound dressing – Why and how do use?
- Unna Boot – When e how do it?
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy – Indications and how do it.